Welcome to Betty's Tranny Network. Check out also other network sites:

Posing in sexy corset, stockings and high heels

By Betty Jašková, March 9, 2014, 9:52, Photo galleries

Posing in my favorite corset, sheer stockings and Pleaser platform high heels.
Photos from past, in higher resolution. Some of these photos have never been published before.
Feel free to share and like: click Facebook or Twitter icons while viewing photos, thank you.

Transgender  and cross-dressing personals - now on mobile too!

7 Responses to Posing in sexy corset, stockings and high heels

1. Angelica says:

I would like to become a member but all my photos are above 1.5. so what can I do about that

2. deepak kamra says:

Really betty fall in love with u
    Deepak

3. Jessi says:

You are very beautiful and sexy, and your site is great and professional;)

Kisses 😉

Jessi

4. Tiphaine says:

You're very sexy . The picture number 8 is also my favorite .
    I hope we could see many pictures of you.
    Kisses .
    Tiphaine

5. Vanessa says:

Hi Betty,
    Only found your site the other day and just wanted to say how lovely you look, a beautiful mixture of elegant and sexy, well done!
    I consider myself a prepubescent transvestite, introduced to girlie things by my elder sister when I was maybe 4/5 years old. She would often dress me as her little sister dressing me in little frocks, knickers and then applying all sorts of makeup.
    Now I am almost 62 and ugly so I now use a good quality latex mask.
    What do you think about latex masks Betty?

Regards

Vanessa

• Betty says:

Thank you.
      It's not just about physical age, but also about your attitude. Sometimes I go out and I style myself well (dress, make-up, etc.) but if my attitude is not positive it spoils overall image and people can feel it without talking to you.
      As for latex masks, I have never used them. I prefer doing my makeup, but I admit the masks make it easier.